Lots of robotic projects need a joystick. This module offers an affordable solution to that. The Joystick module is similar to analog joysticks found in gamepads. This module produces an output of around 2.5V from X and Y when it is in resting position. Moving the joystick will cause the output to vary from 0v to 5V depending on its direction. If you connect this module to a microcontroller, you can expect to read a value of around 512 in its resting position (expect small variations due to tiny imprecision of the springs and mechanism) When you move the joystick you should see the values change from 0 to 1023 depending on its position.
• Directional movements are simply two potentiometers - one for each axis
• Compatible with Arduino interface
• The biaxial XY Joystick Module KY-023 is compatible with Arduino boards
• 5 Pin
• Color: Black
The rain sensor module is an easy tool for rain detection. It can be used as a switch when raindrop falls through the raining board and also for measuring rainfall intensity. The module features a rain board and a control board that are separated for the ease of convenience, power indicator LED and adjustable sensitivity by way of a potentiometer. The analog output is used in measuring the amount of rainfall. Connected to 5V power supply, the LED will turn on when induction board has no rain drop, DO output is HIGH. When dropping a little amount of water, DO output turns LOW, the switch indicator will turn on! Brush off the water droplets, and when restored to the initial state, the output jumps back to HIGH.
- Driving capability of 100 mA, enabling it to drive relays, buzzers, small fans and more
- LED indicators for power and output signal
- Adjustable sensitivity via potentiometer
- Nickel Coated Sensor Board with 0.5 micron casing for longer life and to prevent corrosion and oxidation
- Adopts high quality RF-04 double sided material.
- 5cm x 4cm nickel plate
- Anti-oxidation, anti-conductivity, with long use time
- Comparator output - Clean output waveform is good, with driving ability over 15mA
- Potentiometer-adjustable sensitivity
- Working voltage: 5V
- Uses a wide voltage range LM393 comparator
- Output format: Digital binary and Analog Output AO
- Bolt holes for easy installation
- Small PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
A Tilt Sensor switch is an electronic device that detects the orientation of an object and gives its output High or Low accordingly. Basically, it has a mercury ball inside it which moves and makes the circuit. In this project we are interfacing Mercury switch and Tilt sensor with Arduino UNO.
This module is based on ISD1820, which is a multiple-message record/playback device. It can offer true single-chip voice recording, non-volatile storage, and playback capability for 8 to 20 seconds.
This module's use is very easy - you can direct control using the available push button on board or using a Microcontroller viz. Arduino, STM32, 8051 etc. The would enable you to easily control the track selection & repeat, playback, volume, recording...
- Push-button interface, playback can be edge or level activated
- Automatic power-down mode
- On-chip 8Ω speaker driver
- Signal 3V Power Supply
- Can be controlled both manually or by MCU
- Sample rate and duration changeable by replacing a single resistor
- Record up to 20 seconds of audio
HC-05 module is an easy to use Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Protocol) module, designed for transparent wireless serial connection setup.
Serial port Bluetooth module is fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Bluecore 04-External single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature). It has a footprint as small as 12.7mmx27mm.
• Typical -80dBm sensitivity
• Up to +4dBm RF transmit power
• Low Power 1.8V Operation ,1.8 to 3.6V I/O
• PIO control
• UART interface with programmable baud rate
• With integrated antenna
• With edge connector
GPS receivers are generally used in smartphones, fleet management system, military etc. for tracking or finding location. Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite-based system that uses satellites and ground stations to measure and compute its position on Earth. GPS is also known as Navigation System with Time and Ranging (NAVSTAR) GPS. GPS receiver needs to receive data from at least 4 satellites for accuracy purpose. GPS receiver does not transmit any information to the satellites.The GPS receiver is used in many applications like smartphones, Cabs, Fleet management etc.
• Positional accuracy (CEP50) autonomous positional error less than 2.5 meters
• SiRF Star IV GPS chip
• Satellite-based augmentation systems: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
• High sensitivity navigation engine (PVT) tracks as low as –163 dBm
• Modbus slave device; RS-485 half-duplex serial communications
• Internal GPS updates once every second
• Environmental rating: IP69K per DIN 40050
• Operating temperature of −40 °C to +80 °C (−40 °F to +176 °F)
• Available with a 2 meter integral cable with flying leads
Light Dependent Resistor (LDR) Module is a component that is sensitive to light. When light falls upon it then the resistance changes. It is used to detect the presence of light therby measuring the intensity of light. Values of the resistance of the LDR may change rapidly as the light intensity increases and decreases. With such a wide variation in resistance, LDRs are easy to use and there are many circuits available around it. The output of the module goes high in the presence of light and it becomes low in the absence of light. The sensitivity of light detection can be adjusted using the provided potentiometer.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V DC
- Operating Current: 15mA
- LEDs indicating output and power
- LM393 comparator based design for cleanly latched outputs
- Output Digital - 0V to 5V, Adjustable trigger level using the preset
- Output Analog - 0V to 5V based on light falling on the LDR
The HMC5883L is a triple-axis magnetometer/ compass, which uses I2C interface for communication. Compass 'heading' accuracy ranges between 1° to 2°, made possible by an internal 12-bit ADC (Analog-to-Digital Converter). It includes on-board voltage regulator, allowing you to power the module with voltages between 3.3V and 6V. The module includes on-board pull-up resistors on the I2C wires. There is a 'data ready' pin (pin DRDY) you can use to make your communication with the module more efficient. Since this module has such great compass heading accuracy, it is great for giving your robot precise navigation abilities.
HMC5883L Triple-Axis Magnetometer Compass GY-273 Module x 1No.
5-pin male header x 1No.
Humidity is the presence of water (dampness) in the air/ body (say, soil) around. The amount of water vapor in air affects human comfort, working/ efficiency of medicines, injectables, electronic components...as well as a number of manufacturing processes cutting across industries...The presence of water vapor influences various physical, chemical and biological processes.
Humidity measurement in industries is critical because it may affect the business cost of the product, storage & transportation as well as the health and safety of the personnel handling the same. Humidity sensing becomes very important in the control systems too.
- Relative Humidity sensor
- Two-stage calibration with capacitor-type sensor, excellent performance
- Frequency output type, can be easily integrated with user application systems
- Very low power consumption
- No extra components needed
- Consumer Goods
- Weather Stations
- Test & Measurement
- Data Logging
- White Goods
Sensitive material of MQ-2 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. When the target combustible gas exist, the sensor’s conductivity is higher along with the gas concentration rising. Please use simple electro circuit, Convert change of conductivity to correspond output signal of gas concentration. MQ-2 gas sensor has high sensitivity to LPG, Propane and Hydrogen, also could be used to Methane and other combustible steam, it is with low cost and suitable for different application.
• Operating Voltage is +5V
• Can be used to Measure or detect LPG, Alcohol, Propane, Hydrogen, CO and even methane
• Analog output voltage: 0V to 5V
• Digital Output Voltage: 0V or 5V (TTL Logic)
• Preheat duration 20 seconds
• Can be used as a Digital or analog sensor
• The Sensitivity of Digital pin can be varied using the potentiometer
MQ-3 module is suitable for detecting Alcohol, Benzene, CH4, Hexane, LPG, CO. Sensitive material of MQ-3 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. When the target alcohol gas exist, the sensor’s conductivity is higher along with the gas concentration rising. MQ-3 gas sensor has high sensitivity to Alcohol, and has good resistance to disturb of gasoline, smoke and vapor.
This sensor provides an analog resistive output based on alcohol concentration. When the alcohol gas exist, the sensor’s conductivity gets higher along with the gas concentration rising.
There is a resistance across an A and B inside the sensor which varies on detection of alcohol. More the alcohol, the lower will be the resistance. The alcohol is measured by measuring this resistance. The sensor and load resistor form a voltage divider, and the lower the sensor resistance, the higher the voltage reading will be.
Features of MQ-3 Alcohol Sensor:
• Sensor Type - Semiconductor
• Easy SIP header interface
• Compatible with most of the microcontrollers
• Low-power standby mode
• Requires heater voltage
• Good sensitivity to alcohol gas
• Fast response and High sensitivity
• Long life and low cost
• Requires simple Drive circuit
Structure and configuration of MQ-4 gas sensor is composed of micro AL2O3 ceramic tube, Tin Dioxide (SnO2) sensitive layer, measuring electrode and heater are fixed into a crust made by plastic and stainless steel net. The heater provides necessary work conditions for work of sensitive components. The enveloped MQ-4 has 6 pin, 4 of them are used to fetch signals, and other 2 are used for providing heating current.
MQ-4 Gas Sensor Features:
• Good sensitivity to Combustible gas in wide range.
• High sensitivity to CH4, Natural gas.
• Small sensitivity to alcohol, smoke.
• Fast response Stable and long life.
• Simple drive circuit.
This Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas sensor detects the concentrations of CO in the air and outputs its reading as an analog voltage. The sensor can measure concentrations of 10 to 10,000 ppm. The sensor can operate at temperatures from -10 to 50°C and consumes less than 150mA at 5V. This semiconductor gas sensor detects the presence of Carbon Monoxide at concentrations from 10 to 10,000 ppm. The sensor’s simple analog voltage interface requires only one analog input pin from your microcontroller.
• 5V operation
• Simple to use
• LEDs for output and power
• Output sensitivity adjustable
• Analog output 0V to 5V
• Digital output 0V or 5V
Air quality sensor is used for detecting a wide range of gases, including NH3, NOx, alcohol, benzene, smoke and CO2. It is Ideal for use in office or factory. MQ135 gas sensor has high sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulfide and Benze steam, also sensitive to smoke and other harmful gases. It is with low cost and particularly suitable for Air quality monitoring application.
- Wide detecting scope
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Stable and long life
- Operating Voltage is +5V
- Detect/Measure NH3, NOx, alcohol, Benzene, smoke, CO2, etc.
- Analog output voltage: 0V to 5V
- Digital output voltage: 0V or 5V (TTL Logic)
- Preheat duration 20 seconds
- Can be used as a Digital or analog sensor
- The Sensitivity of Digital pin can be varied using the potentiometer
Ultrasonic sensors measure object separation distance using ultrasonic waves.
The sensor head emits an ultrasonic wave and receives the wave reflected back from the target. Ultrasonic Sensors measure the distance to the target by measuring the time between the emission and reception. It generates high-frequency sound (above the human hearing range) waves. HC SR04 module provides for a detection range of 2-400cm, contactless measurement! The modules includes ultrasonic transmitter, receiver and a control circuit.
- An IO trigger for at least 10us high level signal
- The module automatically sends eight 40kHz pulses and detects whether there is a pulse signal back
- If there is indeed a pulse received, thru a 'High' on the 'Echo' pin, the duration (Time Elapsed) between the pulse triggered and received is measured and processed to arrive at the separation
- Distance = Time Elapsed × Velocity of Sound (340M/s) / 2}
The ADXL335 is a small, thin, low power, complete 3-axis accelerometer with signal conditioned voltage outputs. The product measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale range of ±3 g. It can measure the static acceleration of gravity in tilt sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion, shock, or vibration.
The user selects the bandwidth of the accelerometer using the CX, CY, and CZ capacitors at the XOUT, YOUT, and ZOUT pins. Bandwidths can be selected to suit the application, with a range of 0.5 Hz to 1600 Hz for X and Y axes, and a range of 0.5 Hz to 550 Hz for the Z axis.
The ADXL335 is available in a small, low profile, 4 mm × 4 mm × 1.45 mm, 16-lead, plastic lead frame chip scale package (LFCSP_LQ).
• 3-axis sensing
• Small, low-profile package
• 4 mm × 4 mm × 1.45 mm LFCSP
• Low power - 350 μA (typical)
• Single-supply operation 1.8 V to 3.6 V
• 10,000 g shock survival
• Excellent temperature stability
• BW adjustment with a single capacitor per axis
• RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant
This sensor can be used to test the moisture of soil, when the soil is having water shortage, the module output is at high level, and else the output is at low level. By using this sensor one can automatically water the flower plant, or any other plants requiring automatic watering technique. Module triple output mode, digital output is simple, analog output more accurate, serial output with exact readings.
• Sensitivity adjustable.
• Has fixed bolt hole, convenient installation.
• Threshold level can be configured.
• Module triple output mode - Digital output, Analog output more accurate, Serial output with exact readings..
Operating Voltage :5V dc regulated
Soil moisture :Digital value is available on the 'Out' pin
This Arduino compatible TCS3200 color sensor module consist of a TAOS TCS3200 RGB sensor chip and 4 white LEDs. The main part of the module is the TCS3200 chip which is a Color Light-to-Frequency Converter. The white LEDs are used for providing proper lighting for the sensor to detect the object colour correctly. This chip can sense a wide variety of colours and it gives the output in the form of corresponding frequency. This module can be used for making colour sorting robots, test strip reading, colour matching tests etc.
The TCS3200 chip consist of an 8 x 8 array of photodiodes. Each photodiode have either a red, green, or blue filter, or no filter. The filters of each color are distributed evenly throughout the array to eliminate location bias among the colors. An internal circuit includes an oscillator which produces a square-wave output whose frequency is proportional to the intensity of the chosen color.
The sound sensor module provides an easy way to detect sound and is generally used for measuring sound intensity. This module can be used for monitoring and security applications. Its accuracy can be adjusted using the POT provided. It uses a microphone which inputs to an amplifier, peak detector and buffer. When the sensor does detect sound, it generates an output signal voltage which is sent to a microcontroller which does the required processing.
LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) screen is an electronic display module and find a wide range of applications. A 16x2 LCD display is very basic module and is very commonly used in various devices and circuits. These modules are preferred over seven segments and other multi segment LEDs. A 16x2 LCD means it can display 16 characters per line and there are 2 such lines. In this LCD each character is displayed in 5x7 pixel matrix. This LCD has two registers, namely, Command and Data.
- 5 x 8 dots with cursor
- Built-in controller (KS 0066 or Equivalent)
- +5V power supply (Also available for + 3V)
- 1/16 duty cycle
- H/L to be driven by pin 1, pin 2 or pin 15, pin 16 or A.K (LED)
- N.V. optional for + 3V power supply
SIM800 is a quad-band GSM/GPRS module designed for the global market. It works on frequencies GSM 850MHz; EGSM 900MHz, DCS 1800MHz and PCS 1900MHz. SIM800 features GPRS multi-slot class 12/ class 10 (optional) and supports the GPRS coding schemes CS-1, CS-2, CS-3 and CS-4 with a tiny configuration of 24*24*3mm, SIM800 can meet almost all the space requirements in users’ applications, such as M2M, smart phone, PDA and other mobile devices. SIM800 has 68 SMT pads, and provides all hardware interfaces between the module and customers’ boards. SIM800 is designed with power saving technique so that the current consumption is as low as 1.2mA in sleep mode. SIM800 integrates TCP/IP protocol and extended TCP/IP AT commands which are very useful for data transfer applications.
- One USB port can be used as debugging and firmware upgrading
- Audio channels which include a microphone input and a receiver output
- Programmable general purpose input and output
- One SIM card interface
- Support Bluetooth function
- Support one PWM
- PCM/SPI/SD card interface, only one function can be accessed synchronously
- Power supply 3.4V ~ 4.4V
- Typical power consumption in sleep mode is 1.2mA
- Frequency bands GPRS multi-slot class 12
- Support SIM card: 1.8V, 3V
- Serial Port: Can be used for AT commands for data stream
- USB Port: Can be used as debugging and firmware upgrading.
A radio frequency identification reader (RFID reader), EM18 in this case, is a device used to gather information from an RFID tag, which is used to track individual objects. Radio waves, of frequency 125KHz., are used to transfer data from the tag to a reader.
It is a technology similar in theory to bar codes. However, the RFID tag does not have to be scanned directly, nor does it require line-of-sight to a reader. The RFID tag it must be within the range of an RFID reader, which ranges from 3 to 300 feet, in order to be read. RFID technology allows several items to be quickly scanned and enables fast identification of a particular product, even when it is surrounded by several other items.
Passive RFID tags have no power of their own and are powered by the radio frequency energy transmitted from RFID readers/antennas. The signal sent by the reader and antenna is used to power on the tag and reflect the energy back to the reader. RFID tags have not replaced bar codes because of their cost and the need to individually identify every item. Here are a few quick facts about RFID.
- RFID does not require a direct line of sight
- RFID tags are able to be rewritten and reused
- RFID tags can be extremely durable against impact and environmental factors
- RFID readers can read hundreds of tags within seconds
- RFID tag data is encrypted and can be locked for extra security
- RFID tags can hold more data than other types of tags or labels
- RFID tags can have information printed on them like instructions, barcodes, or company names
- RFID systems can be integrated with other internal systems or processes
Most RFID systems are made up of the same basic components — a Reader, Antenna, RFID Tags, Cabling, and sometimes additional items or accessories. If it is a mobile handheld like we will be using today, only a handheld reader and an RFID tag will be needed.
An RF module (radio frequency module) is a (usually) small electronic device used to transmit and/or receive radio signals, 315/434MHz. in this case, between two devices. In an embedded system it is often desirable to communicate with another device wirelessly. This wireless communication may be accomplished through optical communication or through radio frequency (RF) communication. For many applications the medium of choice is RF since it does not require line of sight. RF communications incorporate a transmitter and a receiver. Some can transmit up to 500 feet. RF modules are widely used in electronic design owing to the difficulty of designing radio circuitry. Good electronic radio design is notoriously complex because of the sensitivity of radio circuits and the accuracy of components and layouts required achieving operation on a specific frequency.
This wireless transmitter and receiver pair operate at 315 Mhz. They can easily fit into a breadboard and work well with microcontrollers to create a very simple wireless data link. Since these are only transmitters, they will only work communicating data one-way, you would need two pairs (of different frequencies) to act as a transmitter/receiver pair.
An infrared sensor is an electronic device that emits in order to sense some aspects of the surroundings. An IR sensor can measure the heat of an object as well as detects the motion. These types of sensors measure only infrared radiation, rather than emitting it that is called as a passive IR sensor. The IR sensor module consists mainly of the IR Transmitter and Receiver, Opamp, Variable Resistor (Trimmer pot), output LED in brief.
The TSOP 1738 is a member of IR remote control receiver series. This IR sensor module consists of a PIN diode and a pre amplifier which are embedded into a single package. The output of TSOP is active low and it gives +5V in off state. When IR waves, from a source, with a center frequency of 38 kHz incident on it, its output goes low.
Lights coming from sunlight, fluorescent lamps etc. may cause disturbance to it and result in undesirable output even when the source is not transmitting IR signals. A band pass filter, an integrator stage and an automatic gain control are used to suppress such disturbances.
TSOP module has an inbuilt control circuit for amplifying the coded pulses from the IR transmitter. A signal is generated when PIN photodiode receives the signals. This input signal is received by an automatic gain control (AGC). For a range of inputs, the output is fed back to AGC in order to adjust the gain to a suitable level. The signal from AGC is passed to a band pass filter to filter undesired frequencies. After this, the signal goes to a demodulator and this demodulated output drives an npn transistor. The collector output of the transistor is obtained at pin 3 of TSOP module.
Members of TSOP17xx series are sensitive to different center frequencies of the IR spectrum. For example TSOP1738 is sensitive to 38 kHz whereas TSOP1740 to 40 kHz center frequency.
PIR sensors allow you to sense motion, almost always used to detect whether a human has moved in or out of the sensors range. They are small, inexpensive, low-power, easy to use and don't wear out. For that reason they are commonly found in appliances and gadgets used in homes or businesses. They are often referred to as PIR, "Passive Infrared", "Pyro electric", or "IR motion" sensors.
- Infrared Sensor with Control Circuit Board
- The Sensitivity and Holding Time Can be Adjusted
- Blockade time: 2.5s (Default)
- Sensitive Setting: Turn to Right, Distance Increases (About 7M); Turn to Left, Distance Reduce (About 3M)
- Time Setting: Turn to Right, Time Increases (About 200S); Turn to Left, Time Reduce (About 5S).
An infrared sensor is an electronic device that emits in order to sense some aspects of the surroundings. An IR sensor can measure the heat of an object as well as detects the motion. These types of sensors measure only infrared radiation, rather than emitting it that is called as a passive IR sensor.The IR sensor module consists mainly of the IR Transmitter and Receiver, Opamp, Variable Resistor (Trim pot), output LED in brief.
A relay is an electrically operated device. It has a control system and (also called input circuit or input contactor) and controlled system (also called output circuit or output cont actor). It is frequently used in automatic control circuit. To put it simply, it is an automatic switch to controlling a high-current circuit with a low-current signal.
The advantages of a relay lie in its lower inertia of the moving, stability, long-term reliability and small volume. It is widely adopted in devices of power protection, automation technology, sport, remote control, reconnaissance and communication, as well as in devices of electro mechanics and power electronics. Generally speaking, a relay contains an induction part which can reflect input variable like current, voltage, power, resistance, frequency, temperature, pressure, speed and light etc. It also contains an actuator module (output) which can energize or de-energize the connection of controlled circuit. There is an intermediary part between input part and output part that is used to coupling and isolate input current, as well as actuate the output. When the rated value of input (voltage, current and temperature etc.) is above the critical value, the controlled output circuit of relay will be energized or de-energized.
NB: input into a relay can be divided into two categories: electrical quantities (including current, voltage, frequency, power etc.) and non- electrical quantities (including temperature, pressure, speed, etc.)
This is a simple-to-use Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Sensor, suitable for sensing LPG (composed of mostly propane and butane) concentrations in the air. The MQ2 can detect LPG gas concentrations anywhere from 200 to 10000ppm .The sensor's output is a measure of the analog resistance & the ouput across the sensing material, Tin Dioxide (SnO2).
This is a low cost mini submersible type water pump that works on 3-6V DC. It is extremely simple and easy to use. Just immerse the pump in water, connect a suitable pipe to the outlet and power the motor with 3-6V to start pumping water it s great for building science projects, fire-extinguishers, fire fighting robots, fountains,waterfalls, plant watering systems. It is small, compact and light. It can be controlled from a micro controller/Arduino using our DC Motor Drivers or one of our Relay Boards. You may use our 5V SMPS Power Supply Adapter to run this pump. You may also use our 6V Solar Panel to run the pump with appropriate a voltage regulator.
Do not run the pump dry (without putting it in water) and do not use it to pump flammable liquids.
The module is based on a touch-sensing IC (TTP223B) capacitive touch switch module. In the normal state, the modules output is low, lower power consumption; when a finger touches the corresponding position, the modules output is high, if not touched for 12 seconds, it switches to low-power mode. Jog type: the initial state is lower, higher touch , do not touch is lower ( similar touch of a button feature )
This Module can be installed in such as surface plastic, glass of non-metallic materials. In addition to the thin paper (non-metallic) covering the surface of the module , as long as the correct location of the touch , you can make hidden in the walls, desktops and other parts of buttons.
• Low power consumption
• Power supply for 2.5-.5V DC
• Can replace the traditional touch of a button
• Four M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation
Heart beat sensor is designed to give digital output of heat beat when a finger is placed on it. When the heart beat detector is working, the beat LED flashes in unison with each heartbeat. This digital output can be connected to microcontroller directly to measure the Beats per Minute (BPM) rate.
• Biometric Pulse Rate or Heart Rate detecting sensor
• Plug and Play type sensor
• Operating Voltage: 5V or 3.3V
• Current Consumption: 4mA
• Inbuilt Amplification and Noise cancellation circuit.
• Diameter: 0.625”
• Thickness: 0.125” Thick
The module is based on a touch sensing IC (TTP223B), a capacitive touch switch module. In the normal state, the module's output is LOW, when a finger touches the sensing area, the module's output turns HIGH. If not touched for 12 seconds, it switches to 'low-power' mode. Jog type: initial state is LOW, touch - HIGH, no touch - LOW again!
This module can be installed with a plastic sheath, on the glass of non-metallic material. In addition to the thin paper (non-metallic) covering the surface of the module, the touch can invoke applications, windows, screens, functions when done on the appropriately right place.
- Low power consumption
- Power supply for 2 ~ 5.5V DC
- Can replace the traditional touch of a button
- Four M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation
The wheel is made up of high-quality rubber which gives maximum traction while operating. The wheel is strong and sturdy as it features nylon reinforced plastic rim. This wheel can be coupled to BO type motors by coupling it.
BO motor attached to the shaft, which is mechanically commutated electric motor powered from direct current (DC). Generally used in DIY projects, Battery operated toys, Radio controlled vehicles, Robotic projects etc.
- Working voltage of motor: 3-6V
- High Quality wheels with solid grip tyres
- Center hole of wheel: 5.3MM x 3.66MM
- Wheel size: 65x26mm
- Reduction Rate : 48:1
- Motor Weight : 50g
- Color: Yellow
A sensitive material MQ-8 Hydrogen Gas Sensor Module H2 Alarm Detection use in clean air low conductivity tin oxide (SnO2). When there is the environment in which the combustible gas sensor, conductivity sensor with increasing concentration of combustible gases in air increases.
This DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor features a calibrated digital signal output with the temperature and humidity sensor capability. It is integrated with a high performance 8-bit microcontroller. It's technology ensures the high reliability and excellent long-term stability. This sensor includes a resistive element and a sensor for wet NTC temperature measuring devices. It has excellent quality, fast response, anti-interference ability and high performance.
The Grove -Gas Sensor(MQ5) module is useful for gas leakage detection (in home and industry). It is suitable for detecting H2, LPG, CH4, CO, Alcohol the detection of certain components in the air usually requires a more precise and costly instrument, which cannot be done with a single gas sensor.